Thursday, February 25, 2016

2016/Feb/24 - ?

Well .... something or other happened today.  Actually quite a lot, if I can remember all of it.  (I didn't write it down at the time, and I'm old, so I tend to forget.)

Let's see ....

1. Grump did NOT go to work.  Hooray!

2. Grump and Sweetie had a fantastic lunch at the ever-wonderful FOJ restaurant in north Macon.

Isn't she cute!!

Isn't he weird?

no comment!


3. Grump, Sweetie, Lola, and Dodong went to St. Joseph Catholic Church to light a candle on the anniversary of Lolo's death, but the church was closed!

Walking up the church steps


4. Dodong continue to frustrate us by trying to climb up anything and everything, including chairs, stairs, boxes, and tables.

Pondering what he will attempt to climb next


 This is just a random pic I think is kinda neat:




WonderPoll of the day:  Have you ever put Vaseline all over yourself and rolled on the floor pretending to be a slug?  "Yes", "No", or "Sometimes I think I am a slug".

Ugh!  9% of folks said, "Yes".  23% admitted to a low self-esteem, while 68% percent of the respondents were sane, (at least in this situation), and answered, "NO!"

Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment