Friday, December 19, 2014

A Day in a Year in a Life / Day 353

19/December/2014, Day 353.  Friday.

Back when I used to write these "A Day in a Year in a Life" posts on PostAnyArticle, I dreaded days like today, when by the end of the day I am so bone tired that the last thing I want to do is sit down in front of a computer and type in an article.  Phooey!

What happened was that Kuya for some inexplicable reason woke up at 5:00 am again!  And, of course, once awake he just can't be quiet, nor sit still.  It's hard to sleep with a rowdy five year old jumping on your head!

This is two days in a row now that I haven't gotten a good night's sleep because of his antics.  Grrr!!

Well, at least everyone else had a good day.  Sweetie, Lola, Dodong, and Kuya, (who is home on Christmas break), all went to the outdoor mall this afternoon and walked around in the pleasant sunshine.  And Sweetie even refrained from buying anything!

That's it for today.  It's not even 7:00 pm yet, but I'm going to go get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment