Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Day in a Year in a Life / Day 365

31/December/2015, Day 365.  Thursday.

As 2015 staggers to a close, I am staggering a bit myself.  To celebrate the end of the year, I drank a beer.  ONE FRIGGIN' BEER!  And now I'm a bit woozy.  I guess since I hardly drink alcohol anymore, (we have an alcohol free household), I've lost any tolerance for the stuff that I once had.  Oh well .....

Old Grump slumped through his last work day of the year.  "Hooray!," he says.  He wishes he could retire, but the bills just keep coming and coming and coming.  Aaaahhh!

Kuya says he had a good day, and Dodong says, "Da baobab", or something like that.  Sweetie and Lola are doing well too, but being women they are more modest, and largely keep their thoughts to themselves.  (At least when they're around men!)  The ladies are watching New Year's celebrations on TV at the moment, enjoying the singing and dancing.

Breaking news ..... Dodong has just gone to bed, and so has Lola.  Now Grump, Kuya, and Sweetie can gather together in front of the TV, waiting for the new year to begin.

Goodbye, (but not goodnight!), y'all.  Writing these daily entries has been, uh ..... well, fun I guess, but now that the year will soon be over, I'll have to find something else to write about.

May your new year be filled with joy and all sorts of wonderful surprises!


No comments:

Post a Comment