Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2016/Mar/02

So I'd like to think of something funny, or witty, or insightful, or even useful to say here, and the best I can come up with is this:

Trump is a dork!


This is very unsatisfactory for many reasons, not the least of which is I hate to muddy myself by rolling around with the other swine grunting their political biases and opinions.  Besides, there's an old Bloom County comic strip from the late 1980's I believe, (who knows?  I'm getting senile anyway!), that handles this topic MUCH better than a mere mortal such as I could ever hope to.

Then again, silly Old Grump may actually vote FOR Trump!  (If he can be bothered to even register to vote, that is!)

Old Grump Considering the Presidential Candidates
So anyway, it was Wednesday.  Hump day.  Grump (miraculously) survived another day at work; Kuya enjoyed another day at school; Dodong, Lola, and Sweetie all had a wonderful day at home.


Thumbs Up, Y'all!!

WonderPoll of the day:  Do certain types of bottled water taste different than others?

In general "No", but I suppose if some variety of bottled water has poor packaging it might acquire an "off" taste.  But would you believe that 79% of respondents disagreed with me, claiming that different types of bottled water have different tastes?

Hmmm .....


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment