Saturday, March 5, 2016

2016/Mar/04 - TGIF!

It's Friday!  Hooray, hooray, hooray!

The day started out early, way TOO EARLY, as for some unknown reason Kuya was up, awake, and awakening everyone else at 4:45 am!  Grrr ......

So Sweetie and Grump were very tired today.  Despite this, Grump survived another day at work, probably because his boss was tired too!

Dinner was pizza for all of us except Lola, who ate anchovies on bread.  (Ugh!)  After dinner Sweetie and Grump went shopping at Belk, where they were having a women's clothing sale.  Sweetie bought two dresses for about $10.00 each, which was a bargain!

Sweetie selecting dresses to try on

Dress #1

Dress #2

WonderPolls of the day:

1.  Have you ever shot a real gun?  "Yes" or "No".

Yes I have.  Just a single shot .22 rifle, or a cheap single shot 12 gauge shotgun, (the only gun I've ever owned, by the way), but I have fired a real gun.  60% of respondents have as well, with 40% choosing to let their second amendment rights lay idle.

2. Do you eat food with your left or right hand?  "Left", "Right", or "I don't know; I guess I gotta go eat some food."

I eat almost exclusively with my right hand.  It feels "weird" to eat with my left hand.  60%, (which seems to be a magic number today), of respondents agreed with me, while 12% ate with their left hand, and 28% were apparently confused and/or hungry.


Peace y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment