Tuesday, March 8, 2016

2016/Mar/08 - Tiredness

I didn't sleep too well last night, and now my tummy hurts.  Phooey!

No pics today, just a few words.


WonderPolls of the day.

1.  Do you watch the news?  "Yes", "No", or "Rarely".

"No" for me, as propaganda doesn't interest me.  22% of respondents agreed with me, while 26% said, "Yes".  Most folks chose "Rarely", at 51%.

2.  Gaming or playing outside?

I hate "gaming", so I guess I would have to chose "playing outside".  Unfortunately I am in the minority, as only 48% of respondents agree with me.  That means 52% of the folks who bothered to respond to this question are wasting their life away!

3.  How would you like to be remembered in history?  a) As someone who is wise; b) Very bold; c) Great at everything; d) Just a good person.

I think it is obvious that "d" is the correct answer.  If I'm remembered as a good person, then my life was a success.

Fortunately for the world most folks agree with me, as 39% of respondents chose "d".  In second place was "c", great at everything.  Wisdom was chosen by 15%, while bravery was only chosen by 13%.



Peace y'all -  I'm going to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment