Tuesday, July 19, 2016

2016/July/19 - Blah

Okay, after the disgusting pink whale pic from yesterday, (I'm not even going to link to it - if you really want to see it, you'll have to navigate to it yourself!), today is going to be a picture-free, words only entry.

Except that there isn't all that much to talk about.  Kuya's friend Mr. B came over for a visit, along with his Mama and little sister.  (That will keep Sweetie busy for a while!)  Grump survived work with a few minor dings and scrapes.

How about some WonderPolls?

1. Would you rather be rich and marry the person you hate, or be poor and marry the person you love?

Obviously I'd rather marry the person I love.  There is ALWAYS the hope that fortune will change and money will come into your life.  Never trade love for money!

Fortunately 82% of y'all agree with me.  Which means that 18% of y'all will make fine prostitutes, if you've got the looks.

2. Do you have a passcode for your smartphone?  "Yes", "no", or "I don't have a smartphone."

Yes I do.  I'm not sure how it got there, (my wife is the one who insisted I have a smartphone, by the way), and whether it is required or not, but I do have a passcode on my smartphone.

75% of respondents also have a passcode on their smartphone, which would indicate to me that a passcode, if not required, is somehow a default.  Only 17% of y'all have "open smartphones".

8% of y'all claim not to have a smartphone.  Actually I too would be in this category if my wife would let me.  But we let the kids play with our smartphones when we go out, so now my smartphone has already become a necessity rather than just a frivolous indulgence.

3. If a man speaks in the woods and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Of course he is, as long as there is at least one woman still alive on earth who could potentially hear him!  (She doesn't even have to speak his language, as just the act of moving his lips, or attempting to communicate in any other way, substantiates his error.)

Interesting only 53% of respondents believed that the man was still wrong.  The other 47% of you, (must be the males!), seem to be under the assumption that what the man spoke has NO WAY of ever being conveyed to any woman, which I believe is quite a leap of faith.  Guys, have you ever tried to keep a secret from a woman?  Did you succeed?

4. Have you ever shot fireworks at someone on purpose?  "Yes", "no", or "I love the smell of fireworks in the morning!"

No!  That would be mean.  But I have had fireworks shot at me accidentally.  (Hmm ....... )

52% of y'all are decent folk, and would never do such a thing, while 22% of y'all are a bit mean.  Shame on you!

As for the other 26% ...... uh ..... do we really need to play "firebombing maniac"?

Peace y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment