Monday, November 2, 2015

A Day in a Year in a Life / Day 306

02/November/2015, Day 306.  Monday.

Another back to work, back to school, back to cooking/cleaning/doing laundry/watching Dodong/and everything else Monday.

That it also rained all day didn't help, but we survived.

Besides, it was surprisingly warm here in central Georgia.  I wonder if this year will be like last year, when winter was slow in coming, but once it arrived, gave us blasts of cold with a vengeance.

I suppose the "exciting" news is that, as you may know, your humble correspondent is attempting to write a novel for National Novel Writing Month.  I've actually gotten off to a start now.  You can view what I've written here: http://www.arph001.com/a-piece-of-work-in-progress/ .  Now I'm NOT implying that in any way what I have written is any good, or even worth looking at, just that I am attempting to comply with the NaNoWriMo rules.  Read my "novel" at your own risk!

Goodnight all.


No comments:

Post a Comment