|Welcome home Grump!|
1. What kind of donuts do you like the best? a) Plain b) Chocolate c) Powdered or d) I don't like donuts.
The correct answer is obviously "b", and 48% of respondents were smart enough to realize that. Options "a" and "c", which while not correct are acceptable, were both chose by 23%. Sadly, it seems there are 6% of the respondents who are lost souls, and don't like donuts. (Pray for them!)
2. If you don't speak a language, is it possible to think to yourself?
I suppose you would still be self-conscious and aware of your own existence, but language is so tied up in thought that I don't believe it possible to think without some form of language, however rudimentary. My opinion is not popular, as only 28% of respondents agree with me.
3. If you had to choose, would you rather go blind or deaf?
Obviously deaf! So much of our human experience depends upon vision. 81% of respondents agree with me, with only 19% choosing to go blind.
4. Would you rather be forever 12 or forever 35?
While both of these ages are out of the optimal range of 18 - 28, for a guy at least 35 is still pretty decent, and beats the heck out of being an adolescent of 12. 77% of respondents agreed with me.
5. Have you ever eaten a chip and it got stuck in your throat, but your back hurt?
Say what? This is weird! Needless to say, such an event has never occurred to me, but 47% of respondents claim to feel throat distress in their back. Hmmm .......
6. Would you rather bite a chunk out of an onion or a lemon?
An onion, and hope it was a Vidalia sweet onion! Many people must never have eaten a fresh sweet onion, because 75% of respondents would eat the lemon. Then again, many people actually LIKE eating lemons, including Dodong!