Thursday, April 21, 2016

2016/Apr/19 - ??

Well, something happened today, but darned if I remember what.  (I need to make these updates daily, rather than wait a few days.  My tired old brain cells just can't hold on to things like they used.)

I do have some pics to share.  Maybe they will jog my memory?

Hi Dodong!
Dodong and Kuya drove Sweetie crazy most of the day, which is what children are supposed to do!

During his lunch break, Old Grump walked around and took some pics near his office building:



Notice the tree growing out of the side of the steeple?



Oh yeah ...... I remember now!  After work Old Grump went to Flat Rock Park, in Columbus, Georgia, and took some pics.  (He also walked a mile; now his ankle hurts!)








If you want to see more pics of Flat Rock Park, you can go over to Grump's website at Planetary Pics, (http://planetarypics.blogspot.com/2016/04/flat-rock-park-columbus-georgia.html).  They aren't the greatest pics ever taken by man, but they might give you an idea of what the park is like.


Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment